The Iridescent Flushmount Bubble Chandelier
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
The exquisite Iridescent Flushmount Bubble Chandelier will transform any space into a haven of refined sophistication. The expertly crafted, hand-blown glass bubbles are arranged with artful precision, evoking the graceful presence of billowing clouds. This chandelier is the ultimate lighting accent for spaces that require a statement piece of unparalleled beauty but lack the height necessary for a larger chandelier.
Measuring 19" in diameter with a height of 12", this stunning fixture boasts sixteen small 4" bubbles and four large 6" bubbles, each crafted with meticulous care to ensure the perfect balance of light and form.
Functionality is equally impressive, with two dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped G30 LED bulbs included for US clients and two 60w G30 incandescent bulbs for our 240v customers. Furthermore, the cord, canopy, and bubble finish can all be tailored to your exact specifications, ensuring the perfect complement to your space.
Production time is 4-6 weeks from purchase. Shown with a mix of iridescent, blush and violet in the fourth photo.
- 19” in diameter x 12" height ; sixteen small 4" bubbles and four large 6" bubbles
- 5" diameter canopy
- Includes two dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped, G30 LED bulbs for our US customers and two 60w G30 incandescent bulbs for our 240v clients.
- Cord, canopy and bubble finish are customizable.
- Fixture comes assembled with bubbles and light bulbs installed.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.