Terrene Double Sconce in Cream and Brass
The Terrene Cone Flushmount in Cream and Brass is an elegant addition to the Terrene collection designed in collaboration with Spokane ceramic artist Autumn Bunton. This flushmount combines architectural profiles with timeless design and expert craftsmanship, resulting in a unique and sophisticated lighting fixture that is sure to impress.
Crafted with high-quality materials, this flushmount features a cream-colored ceramic cone shade that is beautifully accented by brass details. Its elegant and sleek design creates a focal point in any room while also providing ample illumination.
The Terrene Cone Flushmount in Cream and Brass is a versatile lighting fixture that can be used in a variety of settings, from modern to traditional. Its sophisticated design and warm glow make it a perfect addition to any space, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication.
Handmade to order. Production time is 4-7 weeks.
- Approximately 12.5" tall x 5" wide x 6.25" deep. Each ceramic piece is wheel thrown by hand so measurements and shape may vary slightly.
- Two wheel thrown unglazed porcelain cups with solid raw brass hardware.
- E26 base, 60 watts per socket max (two sockets total). Dimmable.
- Bulbs not included.
- Hardwired; works on wall switch only.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand thrown ceramic and porcelain fixtures and are not considered defects.