Terrene Double Sconce in Terracotta and Black
Add a touch of architectural sophistication and timeless design to your home decor with the ceramic Terrene Double Sconce. Crafted with exquisite attention to detail and expert craftsmanship, this stunning piece is a true masterpiece that blends elegance and style seamlessly. Its exceptional artistry is sure to enhance the ambiance of any living space and leave a lasting impression on anyone who lays eyes on it.
Created in collaboration with Spokane ceramic artist Autumn Bunton, this double sconce boasts a striking profile that is as functional as it is beautiful. With the ability to be hung horizontally or vertically, this versatile fixture is perfect for a range of interior spaces.
The Terrene Double Sconce delivers both style and function, with its dual lights providing ample illumination to brighten up any space. Whether used to light up a hallway or provide additional task lighting in a bathroom, this sconce is the perfect choice for those who appreciate the intersection of art and practicality.
Handmade to order. Production time is 3-4 weeks.
- Approximately 12.5" tall x 5" wide x 6.25" deep. Each ceramic piece is wheel thrown by hand so measurements and shape may vary slightly.
- 5" diameter canopy
- Two raw natural terracotta cups with matte black powder-coated hardware.
- E26 base, 60 watts per socket max (two sockets total). Dimmable.
- Bulbs not included.
- Hardwired; works on wall switch only.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand thrown ceramic and porcelain fixtures and are not considered defects.