Terrene Cone Flushmount in Cream
The Terrene Cone Flushmount in Cream is a stunning addition to any space that seamlessly blends architectural profiles with timeless design and craftsmanship. This exquisite lighting fixture was created in collaboration with Spokane ceramic artist Autumn Bunton, ensuring that every piece is a work of art in itself.
Its cone-shaped shade is expertly crafted with intricate details, giving it a unique and distinctive character. The flushmount's cream color provides a neutral palette, making it versatile enough to fit in with any interior design style.
Designed with functionality in mind, the Terrene Cone Flushmount provides ample illumination while complementing your decor. It's the perfect lighting fixture for any room, whether it's a cozy living room, a modern kitchen, or a chic bedroom.
Handmade to order. Production time is 4-6 weeks.
- Approximately 5" diameter x 7.5" tall. Each ceramic piece is wheel thrown so measurements and shape may vary slightly.
- 5" diameter canopy
- Raw porcelain shade with matching powder coated accents.
- E26 base, 75 watts max (one socket total). Dimmable.
- Bulb not included.
- Hardwired; works on wall switch only.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand thrown ceramic and porcelain fixtures and are not considered defects.