The Baby Bubble Pendant (8in.)
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
Introducing the Baby Bubble Pendant, the smallest of our statement makers that packs a big punch. With a diameter of 8", this pendant is the perfect size to use clustered over a kitchen island, adorning a nightstand, or illuminating a powder room.
Crafted with expert craftsmanship, this pendant features twelve 3" handblown glass bubbles that float around a center light globe, creating a unique and stunning design. The glass bubbles not only add a touch of elegance and sophistication to the pendant but also diffuse the light into a natural and warm glow, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
The Baby Bubble Pendant is a versatile lighting fixture that can be used in a variety of settings, from modern to traditional. Its small size and unique design make it a perfect addition to any space, adding a touch of whimsy and sophistication.
Crafted from high-quality materials, this pendant is built to last and is sure to become a timeless addition to your home or business. It's the perfect lighting fixture for any room, whether it's a cozy living room, a modern kitchen, or a chic bedroom.
Handmade to order. Production time is 3 weeks from purchase.
- 8” tall x 8" diameter (not including customizable cord)
- 5" diameter canopy
- Includes one dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped A19 LED bulb.
- Cord, canopy and overall fixture height are customizable. Currently only available with clear bubbles. Shown with rawhide, red-brown and pearl leather cord.
- Fixture comes fully assembled with bubbles and light bulb installed.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.