The Pole Sconce
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
Our plug-in Pole Sconce is the light that does it all. At 38" tall with an articulating stem that can swing to the left or right, move up or down and extend up to 30" outward, this versatile sconce will elevate any space.
Production time is 6-8 weeks from purchase. Made to order.
- Mounted stem dimensions: 38"H (28" between mounting hardware).
- Articulating arm dimensions: 29"H x 7-30"D x 6-30"W
- Arm can be adjusted with a small brass clamp to move up or down, left or right, and closer to or further away from the wall.
- Plug-in only; cord is 122" long (not including sconce height) with switch located on the socket near the 6" parabolic shade.
- E26 medium socket, max wattage = 75w (not included)
- Comes fully assembled with matching wall screws. Anchors or other mounting hardware may be necessary for your walls.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.