The Flushmount Bubble Chandelier
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
Hand blown glass bubbles are individually arranged to create a shape reminiscent of floating clouds. The perfect accent for any space that needs statement lighting, but lacks the height for a taller chandelier.
Iridescent bubbles are currently sold out. Anticipated restock June 2022. Please email email@example.com to be added to our restock contact list.
Pictured with iridescent bubbles, gold cord and a raw brass ceiling canopy. Also shown with blush bubbles, pearl leather cord and white canopy finish.
Production time is 6-8 weeks from purchase.
- 19” in diameter x 12" height ; sixteen small 4" bubbles and four large 6" bubbles.
- Includes two dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped, G30 LED bulbs for our US customers and two 60w G30 incandescent bulbs for our 240v clients.
- Cord, canopy and bubble finish are customizable.
- Production time is 6-8 weeks from purchase.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- Replacing a light bulb is easier with two people. Have one person gently move the glass globes to the side then unscrew and replace the bulb like usual.
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.