The Flushmount Bubble Chandelier
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
The Flushmount Bubble Chandelier is a beautiful and unique lighting fixture that is sure to make a statement in any space. Handblown glass bubbles are individually arranged to create a shape that resembles floating clouds, adding a touch of whimsy and sophistication to any interior design.
With its low profile and flush mount design, this chandelier is the perfect accent for any space that lacks the height for a taller chandelier. Its beautiful and intricate design creates a focal point in the room while also providing ample illumination.
The Flushmount Bubble Chandelier is pictured with clear bubbles, a black leather cord, and a polished nickel ceiling canopy, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to its design. However, it is also available in other finishes, allowing you to customize it to your specific interior design style.
Crafted from high-quality materials, this chandelier is built to last and is sure to become a timeless addition to your home or business. It's the perfect lighting fixture for any room, whether it's a cozy living room, a modern kitchen, or a chic bedroom.
Production time is 4-6 weeks from purchase.
- 19” in diameter x 12" height ; sixteen small 4" bubbles and four large 6" bubbles.
- 5" diameter canopy
- Includes two dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped, G30 LED bulbs for our US customers and two 60w G30 incandescent bulbs for our 240v clients.
- Cord, canopy and bubble finish are customizable.
- Fixture comes assembled with bubbles and light bulbs installed.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.