The Frosted 25 Glass Bubble Chandelier
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
Hand-frosted blown glass bubbles are individually arranged to create a shape reminiscent of floating clouds. The frosted finish blurs the light which passes through, giving a soft glow without diminishing the much needed wattage.
Production time is 4 weeks from purchase.
• Frosted bubbles are 18” in diameter x 14" tall.
• Includes two dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped, G30 LED bulbs for our US customers and two 60w G30 incandescent bulbs for our 240v clients.
• Cord, canopy and overall fixture height are customizable. Glass globes are individually frosted and variations in composition and coverage will occur.
• Production time is 4 weeks from purchase.
Shipping / FAQs
• Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
• If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
• Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
• Replacing a light bulb is easier with two people. Have one person gently move the glass globes to the side then unscrew and replace the bulb like usual.
• All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
• Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.