The Organic Glass Bubble Chandelier
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
Elevate the ambiance of any space with the Organic Glass Bubble Chandelier - a larger and more organic version of our beloved Petite Bubble. This stunning chandelier boasts a mix of 4" and 6" hand-blown glass bubbles that float around a center light globe, creating a natural and diffused glow that adds an elegant touch to any room. The organic shape of the bubbles lends a touch of whimsy to the overall design, making it an eye-catching centerpiece that's sure to impress. With its exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail, this chandelier is more than just a lighting fixture - it's a work of art that will elevate the beauty and sophistication of any space.
Designed to be both practical and visually stunning, the Organic Glass Bubble Chandelier is the perfect statement piece for smaller spaces. Whether you're looking to define a room or add an extra touch of elegance to your bathroom, this chandelier is sure to impress. With its customizable cord, the Organic Glass Bubble Chandelier can be tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
Production time is 3-4 weeks from purchase.
- 16” diameter x 14" tall (not including cord height)
- 5" diameter canopy
- Includes one dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped, G25 LED bulb for our US customers and one 60w G25 incandescent bulbs for our 240v clients.
- Cord, canopy, bubble finish and overall fixture height are customizable.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.