The Iridescent Organic Bubble Chandelier
ADDITIONAL FINISHES AVAILABLE
The awe-inspiring Iridescent Organic Bubble Chandelier is a larger and even more enchanting version of our beloved Petite Bubble. This stunning chandelier features a breathtaking mix of 4" and 6" hand-blown iridescent glass bubbles arranged in an organic form that radiates a mesmerizing constellation of light.
Ethereal and playful, this dreamy design is sure to captivate the hearts of all who behold it, making it the perfect statement piece for any room. The organic arrangement of the bubbles creates an effortlessly graceful and sophisticated atmosphere, while the iridescent glass adds a touch of whimsy and playful charm.
This chandelier is a testament to the skill and craftsmanship of our artisans, who have created a unique work of art that will infuse your space with a sense of magic and wonder. With its ability to diffuse light through the iridescent glass bubbles, this chandelier is sure to become the focal point of any room and provide a warm and inviting ambiance.
Production time is 3-4 weeks from purchase.
- 16” diameter x 14" tall (not including cord height)
- 5" diameter canopy
- Includes one dimmable 60w equivalent globe-shaped, G25 LED bulb for our US customers and one 60w G25 incandescent bulbs for our 240v clients.
- Cord, canopy and overall fixture height are customizable.
- Fixture comes fully assembled with bubbles and light bulb installed.
Shipping / FAQs
- Our shipments are fully insured and require a signature for delivery. We ship to most countries; please contact us if you need a quote or custom order.
- If a glass bubble is damaged during shipment or the first 30 days after receipt we will gladly replace it free of charge. After this period you may purchase a replacement from our store.
- Need help determining the best height or size for your space? Check out our blog post here!
- All our fixtures come fully assembled and are designed, built and shipped from our Spokane, WA studio.
- Please note that small blemishes or variations are inherent in hand-blown and painted glass and are not considered defects.